Don’t miss this half day presentation and demonstration of How Marketing and IT Can Build A Modern Digital Business. It is designed for senior marketing, technology and digital executives and experts at the intersection of marketing, technology and customer experience.
If you are looking to connect the dots between technical possibilities and digital marketing transformation, you don’t want to miss this. Sign up today!
Why Marketing Should Care…
As written in ‘Why IT and marketing need to work together’ from CIO.com, “Technology is now a cornerstone for the marketing department because chief marketing officers are being pressed to intimately understand their customers, and their respective behaviors, to improve the relationship between the brand and consumer. As you may expect, this means that the marketing technology stack is quite complex.”
Why IT Should Care…
CIOs are also experiencing a profound shift of their own. They are full partners to their organizations lines of business; managing entire departments that directly contribute to the bottom line and being judged on their ability to be transformative. Today they are being measured upon business results, not by application delivery or other technical milestones.
RDA’s 30 years in the enterprise technology space uniquely positions us to provide insightful commentary and guidance on how to foster a productive marriage of IT and Marketing - one that directly benefits you both in your digital transformation journey. Check out our story here.
What you will learn...
- The digital transformation your business can achieve as you move through the maturity curve from initiate to engaged
- How CMO and CIO teams can work together to integrate their MarTech and digital tools
- About General Data Protection Regulations and see a demo for a GDPR solution
- How to drive scale, acceleration, and adoption of your modern business in a mobile-first, cloud-first world
- The importance of implementing various tools and platforms as a necessary first step in building a modern digital marketing business